Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Crystal Reports in phpgw (OT ?)

From: Behrens, Jan
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Crystal Reports in phpgw (OT ?)
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 12:37:00 +0200

G'Day to you too

thx for the hint, I will have a look at it allthough I think that it wouln't do in this particular case as the reports I need here depend on a lot of background calcs within.

Anyway, thx, Jan

G'day!

From: Behrens, Jan [mailto:address@hidden

I have generated several reports (Crystal Reports) for statistics on our tts

[...]

tips / help or a advice on this, perhaps there even is a php addon that handles this?

perhaps have a look at Agata Report (may replace Crystal Reports). But I
haven't had a closer look.
http://agata.codigolivre.org.br/

Regards

CB