Re: [Phpgroupware-users] RE: Problems with Apache Processes

From: access
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] RE: Problems with Apache Processes
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 04:29:21 +0000

Dave,
I am quite new to php programming, so I hope I'm not being a pest, but, In
looking
into this a little more I have noticed at in the phpgw_preferences table the
values
for a normal (working) calendar account look something like "workdaystarts";i:8;
however,
on one of the accounts that are causing the problem (because it is set to 00:00
hrs) it looks like "workdaystarts";N;

My question: is the bug happening because the preference functions are seeing
00:00
as a null value, or a no value entry?