RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Group ACLs

From: Brandon Lederer
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Group ACLs
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 11:35:49 -0500

I wish I knew enuf PHP to fix the problem :)  I would love to contrib to
this project!

PLEASE post an addendum to the bug on savannah!  That might help it get
attention.

[bug #4398] Calendar ACL is not set up correctly

https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&group_id=509&bug_id=4398

yep yep  post somethin on it!