Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Status palmsync-dalpha?

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Status palmsync-dalpha?
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 21:22:59 +0200

I just read through the developers mailing list....... searching for a way to synchronize palm, pda or other devices with PHPGW. I saw that you have developed a tool for doing that, the palmsync-dalpha version, (28 january 2003), but after this date everything seems quite?

Dave Hall has worked on this, but had no time to finish. He's on holiday for a month, maybe when he'll be back he'll work on that again, I don't know his plans ...