Re: [Phpgroupware-users] (no subject)

From: renaun
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] (no subject)
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 13:06:53 -0800

I am referring to logining into the Setup/Config Admin page.  The page you have
to enter when installing phpGroupWare.  The login into Setup/Config Admin page
does not have a username just a password textbox.  This page is located at
http://yourdomain/phpgroupware/setup/.  Are you talking about login into the
actual phpGroupWare at http://yourdomain/phpgroupware/?

I might have read your original question wrong and you might be talking about
what Chris wrote in his email.  Login into the phpGroupWare system (not the
Setup/Config Admin) and go to administration.  From here the next step is to
give Permission to specific Users or Groups to use the different applications.

To give a group permission to use applications, click on administration->User
groups->Admins's Edit button->Application Permission Checkboxs->Submit Changes
Button.

If this is too confusing, try to re-explain what your original question was
with more detail?

Renaun