Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Category and sub-category

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Category and sub-category
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 18:05:05 +0000

I don't run it under windows, I use linux

But here is are two tips until someone who runs windows can help you:

1. look at the temp dir you set in the phpgw setup (step 2 configuration I
think)
and make sure it exists and that the user your web server runs as can write to
it

2. find your php.ini and read it, make sure it is set to allow uploads and look
for
where it limits the cache size and upload size .. change them as appropriate

Please email back the list if one of these helped and please add more info to
what
you find than what is above.  I'm trying to add a bunch of troubleshooting tips
the install howto