Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Category and sub-category

From: Rodolfo J. Paiz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Category and sub-category
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 11:43:45 -0600

At 7/21/2003 17:00 +0000, you wrote:
I have this to be true of all the apps I have used, except mine where I added a function to make it recurse. My app hasn't been released yet but I;d be happy to
hand the function off to anyone that want to make it work for other apps to be
patched into the API.

FWIW, as a user I would _always_ like to see items in a sub-category when the parent category is selected. It seems totally counter-intuitive to do it any other way.

If someone prefers to only see "sales" but not "sales-regional" and "sales-international" then I would suggest a checkbox: "Show/hide sub-category items". But for me, definitely they should always be shown.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz