[Phpgroupware-users] No user manual app or icon

From: Rodolfo J. Paiz
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] No user manual app or icon
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 11:37:30 -0600

Hi, all!

New to the list, so excuse me if this is a FAQ, but I am just getting started with phpGroupWare. Although I like it a lot so far, there is definitely a lot to learn.

The one thing in my current installation that is "broken" is that I have a bunch of cute little buttons down the left side of the screen but an "X User Manual" (missing icon) where the icon should be. Clicking on it yields "page not found".

I have installed v0.9.14.005-all-apps with RPM onto a Sparc running Aurora (eqiuvalent to RH 7.3). I have checked in the setup area, and the application is indeed installed and reports no errors.

Can anyone suggest where I might find the answer to fixing this?

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz