Re: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] multiple domains

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] multiple domains
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 10:35:14 +1000

Hi,

The other option would be to look thru the sessions code.  There might
be something there you can do.  Adam is planning on adding support for
$_SERVER['HOST_NAME'] to 16 - last i heard.  This would allow phpgw to
use the domain the user requests.

I have cc'd this to him, hopefully he will respond.

I have some notes somewhere around here on how to do it, but you should
see my office ;)

Cheers

Dave