[Phpgroupware-users] i have attach mail problem. Can anyone show how you

From: Jason Lee
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] i have attach mail problem. Can anyone show how you install and configure the mail setting
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 18:31:53 -0700 (PDT)

hai;
    Sorry cos until now i still can't fix the attach
mail problem can anyone help me? Or can anyone give me
the way you install and configure the setting in
Apache server, and PHP.

    The problem i face now is when i attach the file
it will show me the error:
============================
Warning: copy(C:groupwareuptmpphp36.tmp): failed to
open stream: No such file or directory in
C:\groupware\phpgroupware\email\inc\class.boattach_file.inc.php
on line 376

>> But i already create one new folder at
C:\groupware\uptmp. But why it still can't run and i
didn't give any read only permission.

=============================
    Then if i still click on send then it will showed
me the following error:
=============================
Warning:
rmdir(C:\groupware\temp/1357f1a99137b76c903526b0f82c7c68):
Permission denied in
C:\groupware\phpgroupware\email\inc\class.bosend.inc.php
on line 932

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers
already sent by (output started at
C:\groupware\phpgroupware\email\inc\class.bosend.inc.php:932)
in
C:\groupware\phpgroupware\phpgwapi\inc\class.phpgw.inc.php
on line 138

>>but i really uncheck the folder read-only
permission. but it still  the same problem come. But
the folder "1357f1a99137b76c903526b0f82c7c68" is
created if any read-only permission have been set sure
it can't create the following folder right?

So can anyone please help me to solve this problem? i
really need a help cos i just start use the
phpgroupware.

Thanks for all your help.