[Phpgroupware-users] (no subject)

From: Jason Lee
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] (no subject)
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 19:38:10 -0700 (PDT)

hai,

   Now i have a problem to my email. I can't even see
the email interface when i click the email link at
homepage. it showed the following error.
----------------------------------

Warning: imap_open(): Couldn't open stream
{mail.yss.com:143}INBOX in
C:\groupware\phpgroupware\email\inc\class.mail_dcom_imap.inc.php
on line 214

Warning: imap_open(): Couldn't open stream
{mail.yss.com:143/imap/notls}INBOX in
C:\groupware\phpgroupware\email\inc\class.mail_dcom_imap.inc.php
on line 214

detected that there has already been an attempting to
recover that failed
exiting...