Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Problems installing phpgroupware on header.inc.

From: Doerflinger Christof
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Problems installing phpgroupware on header.inc.php
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 16:31:28 +0200 (CEST)

Thanks a lot for your help,

after changing the settings of Server Root and Include Root to
D:\\Inetpub\\wwwroot\\phpgroupware
some errors disappeared.
Now I've taken some more steps but I'm hanging again at:
"Step 2 - Configuration" after the Setup/Config Login.
After clicking "Edit current configuration" I get thousands of warnings like:

"
Notice: Undefined variable: HTTP_HOST in
D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\phpgroupware\setup\config.php on line 49

Notice: Undefined index: PATH_TRANSLATED in
D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\phpgroupware\setup\config.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: newsettings in
D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\phpgroupware\setup\config.php on line 169
 phpGroupWare version 0.9.14.003 Setup III - Domain: default(mysql)  Logout

Notice: Undefined variable: error in
D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\phpgroupware\setup\config.php on line 185

Notice: Undefined index: template_set in
D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\phpgroupware\phpgwapi\inc\class.common.inc.php on line
665

Notice: Undefined index: template_set in
D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\phpgroupware\phpgwapi\inc\class.common.inc.php on line
670

Notice: Undefined index: template_set in
D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\phpgroupware\phpgwapi\inc\class.common.inc.php on line
676

Notice: Undefined index: default_ftp_server in
D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\phpgroupware\setup\config.php on line 249

Notice: Undefined index: ftp_use_mime in
D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\phpgroupware\setup\config.php on line 263

Notice: Undefined index: site_username in
D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\phpgroupware\setup\config.php on line 249
  Path information
  .
  .
  .
  .
  .
etc.

"

What's the fault now?

After all these lines of warnings there are som form fields to fill out,
but when I click "Submit" the next error is:

"Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\phpgroupware\setup\config.php:49) in