Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Problems installing phpgroupware on header.inc.

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Problems installing phpgroupware on header.inc.php
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 17:09:03 +0000

are you running as CGI or ISAPI?  ISAPI might work better but isn't as stable.
Well, for that matter php on IIS isn't /that/ stable.

If you can, try using apache, foxserv has a nice apache+php+mysql+perl
installer for
Windows and phpGW runs fine under version 2.x.  Apache2 introduces some odd
bugs so
stay clear of that unless you want to try and fix the bugs (some of which are
in php
 and apache themselves).