[Phpgroupware-users] No Subject and 1K Files

From: Jerry Weida
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] No Subject and 1K Files
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 16:50:23 -0500

I have read several posts in the archives regarding this and have followed all of the recommended steps to solve the problem, but no good.

I have phpGroupware 0.9.14.002 with Apache 1.3.27 on a Sun Solaris 7 box. The only thing keeping me from deploying this to my workgroup is the fact that the email show "No subject" 99% of the time. The other 1% is shows the correct From and Subject fields. I have php-imap installed with PHP version 4.3.1.

I cannot seem to find this info anywhere.  Can anyone help?  Thanks.