Re: [Phpgroupware-users] No Subject and 1K Files

From: Jerry Weida
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] No Subject and 1K Files
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 09:17:00 -0500

Well, it would make since except that I am using phpGroupware to access a uncontrolled mail server provided by our ISP. This is not on the same machine as the web server and I have no way to get access to the machine.

I appreciate everyone's help, but I don't think that anyone is quite getting that fact. This is a very controlled environment that the server is in and everything is kept seperate. The web server I have contains only a database instance and Apache.

Once again, thanks to those that have tried thus far.