[Phpgroupware-users] Daily emailing of Calendar events?

From: Chris Hirsch
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Daily emailing of Calendar events?
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 07:57:40 -0600

Hey all..before I go trying to re-invent something that has already been done, I was wondering if anybody had already created something that would query the events in the Calendar for like the next 7 days and send out a daily email containg all of these upcoming events. I would like this to be a daily thing to give people a heads up on upcoming events.

This sounds super easy and I was hoping that somebody had already done this or could point me in the correct direction for either a sql select statement or whatever was necessary to do this.

Thanks!
Chris

--
0 + 0 = 1 Two wrongs (null modem cables) make a right (modem cable).