[Phpgroupware-users] Update: Ldap auth problems...

From: Izzy Blacklock
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Update: Ldap auth problems...
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 23:23:11 -0700

Well, I've managed to learn that my problem isn't with authentication.  I can
log in just fine if I set ldap auth, but leave accounts to sql.  I further
verified that even when accounts are stored in LDAP, the user authentication
is successfull.

The problem lies elsewhere.  After authentication, what happens next in the
login process?  I end up with the login prompt back after the browser spins
it's wheels for a bit.

...Izzy