Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Update: Ldap auth problems...

From: Lars Kneschke(priv.)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Update: Ldap auth problems...
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 10:09:19 +0000

Izzy Blacklock <address@hidden> schrieb:
>Well, I've managed to learn that my problem isn't with authentication.
> I can
>log in just fine if I set ldap auth, but leave accounts to sql.  I
>further
>verified that even when accounts are stored in LDAP, the user
>authentication
>is successfull.
>
>The problem lies elsewhere.  After authentication, what happens next
>in the
>login process?  I end up with the login prompt back after the browser
>spins
>it's wheels for a bit.

Have a look at login.php. Line 217. It begins with

$GLOBALS['sessionid'] = $GLOBALS['phpgw']->session->create

This where you session becomes created. In the following if-loop it gets
checked if the creation of your session was successfull.

Just add some debug output(print "(not) failed<br>";) into both if parts.

Cu