Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpGroupWare 0.9.14.002 Bug Fix Release

From: John Curtis
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpGroupWare 0.9.14.002 Bug Fix Release
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 13:14:15 +0000

I am still fairly new to phpGW so this might seem like a dumb question,
but please bare with me...

Is there any documentation on upgrading from 0.9.14.001 or any earlier
version to this new release of 0.9.14.002?  If so where do I find it?

I attempted the upgrade, but was unsuccessful.

I performed the installation of 0.9.14.002, then went to the setup/config
page.  I was informed that I must update my header.inc.php.  So I logged in,
viewed the information and then wrote the header.inc.php file.  Whenever I
attempted to continue from that point I kept getting the same header.inc.php
config page Waringing me that I had to update my header.inc.php file and that
I should make sure that I had setup my database (which was there from the
previous working version).

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks,

John