Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpGroupWare 0.9.14.002 Bug Fix Release

From: Izzy Blacklock
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpGroupWare 0.9.14.002 Bug Fix Release
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 06:52:21 -0700

On Monday 24 Mar 2003 6:14 am, John Curtis wrote:

I too seem to be having problems with setting up this release.  However, I'm
trying to install the new version from scratch.  No upgrade.  I'm getting
sent back to the config page with the following warning at the top when I try
to continue after writing out the header.inc.php file.

WARNING!
If you are using virtual domain support, this will NOT copy those domains
over. You will need to do this manually, MAKE BACKUPS!

I've verified that the file has been created and looks correct for my
configuration.  Perhaps this is a bug?

...Izzy