Re: [Phpgroupware-users] ldap auth help/documents

From: Izzy Blacklock
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] ldap auth help/documents
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 06:45:44 -0700

On Monday 24 Mar 2003 3:45 am, Marco Gaiarin wrote:
> Mandi! Izzy Blacklock
>   In chel di` si favelave...
>
> > Everything seems to be running fine.  I'm trying to add phpgw to the mix
> > but haven't had much luck so far.
>
> I'm using phpgw with LDAP luckily, apart some little problem, but i'm
> starting from zero, no previous LDAP setup.
>
> Coul be that you have not add to ldap setup the phpgw LDAP schema
> addiction, and dump&reload the LDAP database?!

Dump & reload the LDAP database?  Is this necessary?  I have added the phpgw
schema's to my slapd.conf file and have restarted the ldap server.  I was
able to manually add phpgw elements to my own user account without any
problems.

If you have a working phpgw+LDAP auth system, would you mind providing me with
the ldapsearch output from one of your phpgw users and your phpgw groups?
I'd like to compare it to what I have.

Thanks for the help...

...Izzy