RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Questions to IMap and mail

From: Stefan Sabolowitsch
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Questions to IMap and mail
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 17:29:21 +0100

Hi Lars / Chris,
Ok one, that was a good tip. But I did not know, which must be activated
"notify
window" for all. Sorry ;-).

OK, The following message in the Debug window.

action:newmail:11

But if I press on the Button of the PoPUp window (new Mail is here) , I get
I still the old error message.
A new window is opened. It is login windows.
Here I get now the following error shown.

"Your session could not be verified"

Info: Cookies to pass the sessionid = off

Stefan