RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Questions to IMap and mail

From: Stefan Sabolowitsch
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Questions to IMap and mail
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 11:37:33 +0100

Hi Chris,
Thanks for your good work with phpgroupware :-).
I have however still problems with phpGWShell.
I deactivated the option "Cookies to passt he sessionid".
There are problems with the actualization.
All the same whether a new Mail arrives, or a new calendar event, phpGWShell
notices of it nothing at all.
I tried already different actualization times (1 to 10min).
phpGWShell does not notice these new events.

OS = Win2k SP2 (german)

thanks for each assistance.

Stefan