[Phpgroupware-users] Calendar: how to recognize entrys from different u

From: Rafael Rosenfeld
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Calendar: how to recognize entrys from different users
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 17:47:15 +0100

I'm using webcalendar at the moment, but I would like to switch to phpgw. What
I couldn't really find out in the calender of phpgw, is how you can tell the
entrys for different users apart (in a group-calendar view i.e.).

In webcalendar there are differnet colors (Layers) for the different users. Am
I missing out on something, or is this something to work on?

Rafi
Gönnen Sie sich eine Abwechslung vom Wintergrau mit den aktuellen
Angeboten von Lufthansa http://img.web.de/lh/lhspecial.html