Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Calendar: how to recognize entrys from differe

From: Ralf Becker
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Calendar: how to recognize entrys from different users
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 01:26:33 +0100

Rafael Rosenfeld wrote:
I'm using webcalendar at the moment, but I would like to switch to phpgw. What
I couldn't really find out in the calender of phpgw, is how you can tell the
entrys for different users apart (in a group-calendar view i.e.).

If you go with the cursor over the small face icon, it tells you the participants.

In webcalendar there are differnet colors (Layers) for the different users. Am
I missing out on something, or is this something to work on?

The planner can be sorted by users, so get 1 row per user.
Colors are not used for that at the moment, as u would need to mix the colors for more than one person being on a meeting.

Ralf

Rafi