[Phpgroupware-users] phpBrain/phpGW Knowledge Base/belnderBase

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] phpBrain/phpGW Knowledge Base/belnderBase
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 02:45:16 +1100

Hi all,

I have dumped a beta version of my port of phpbrain to phpgroupware in
the head branch of our CVS.  Feel free to play with it and tell me what
you think of it.  Use these commands to grab it:
cd /path/to/phpgroupware
cvs -z6 co phpbrain

This is less of a port and more of a new module inspired by phpbrain,
but it will keep this name to acknowledge the history.

There are a few thing missing or a bit dodgy atm, but you will get the
idea.  I will spend more time on it 2moro.  I will also write some docs
for it.

There is a long list of people i must thank - 45sec limit here :P
* Reiner Jung for finding the app and getting me to port it.

* address@hidden, the original author of phpBrain for giving me somthing good to
port.

* My girlfriend, Julie for putting up with me.

* Everyone who answered my questions/listened to my whinging about the
port.

* Billy, my dog for giving me an excuse for a break/to slack off.

* Ralf Becker helping me deal with CVS and the api.

* All the peace activists - who remind me that there is still a lot of
good people in the world, even if they are not in power :)

Cheers

Dave