RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Problem with project

From: Hsing-Foo wang
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Problem with project
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 17:53:41 +0000

Hi,

Isn't this because you have to create activities first, before doing anything
else
with projects...?

ps. This question has been asked before, but I don't by hart when. It must be in
the mailing list (users)

Regards,
Hsing-Foo

>  From "Alexander Rayborn" <address@hidden>
>  Date 15-03-2003 - 22:25:04
>  Subject RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Problem with project
>
>>Man, if you figure this out, I would love to hear the solution myself.
>>
>>--Alexander

>>> 1.3.27 apache
>>> 4.3.1 php
>>> 3.23.55 mysql
>>>
>>> I have register_global=on set and have assigned admins and
>>> acl's properly. If anyone has any idea please help!!
>>>
>>> Tennyson
>>> BroadSource Technologies, Corp.

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Fw: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Problem with project Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 17:50:23 +0000
forward - original mail:
  From "Alexander Rayborn" <address@hidden>
  Date 15-03-2003 - 22:25:04
  Subject RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Problem with project

>Man, if you figure this out, I would love to hear the solution myself.
>
>--Alexander

--- Begin Message --- Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Problem with project Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 14:19:49 -0600