[Phpgroupware-users] Infolog

From: Ralf Becker
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Infolog
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 23:41:27 +0100

Hi Jason,

I'm the developer of InfoLog.

I can to reproduce your problem. I can search projects by a search-pattern or get a list of all projects when i leave the search-pattern empty.

Of cause this is done be reloading the page, as it is a web-app. After reloading the Project/Address search is a selectbox, where you select one from the search-result (or it says 'nothing found').
To save the entry you have to save / submit is after that.

Ralf

> I am unable to add entries into InfoLog. I can select an Address from my Address Book but I can not select a Project. When selecting a project I get a pop up that says "Script Prompt: pattern to search in Projects". I have tried entering a project name but to no avail. If I submit it with no project, InfoLog Add page resets itself and no entry is made in the DB. I think this has to do with not having a Project selected. I am using:
>
>phpGroupWare API version 0.9.14.001
>php.ini has register_globals = On
>
>What have I missed or forgotten to setup?

Ralf Becker
digital ROCK, Becker & Macht GbR            Telefon +49 (631) 31657-51
Leibnizstraße 17                            Telefax +49 (631) 31657-52
D-67663 Kaiserslautern                 EMail address@hidden