Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Import contacts from Outlook 2000 ??

From: Alex Borges (lex)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Import contacts from Outlook 2000 ??
Date: 14 Feb 2003 14:41:22 -0600

If you have some experience at scripting, you should be able to have a
look at the addressbook/inc/import scripts to see how this is done....

Nothing to it, those files declare an array that relate Outlook's
exported CSV columns  to phpgw's addressbook's database fields (which
although not really self explanatory, you can figure out by looking at
the edit-contacts form's code when you click 'add' in the addressbook).

Finally, the alt_csv option (all the way down in the addressbook app)
will elt you relate anything to anything with a very powerfull interface
(regex and all included).