[Phpgroupware-users] Import contacts from Outlook 2000 ??

From: Wayne Ringling
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Import contacts from Outlook 2000 ??
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 20:05:08 +0000

I converted our group over to phpgroupware.  I am trying to export their
contacts
out of outlook 2000 and into the address book.  I have not been very sucessful
though to get anything to import.  I believe it's because I exported the
address as
csv and I have extra comas in the data fields that is thorwng off the conversion
into phpgroupware.  I looked into it and I can export the file as a tab
seperated
file also and can write a conversion script in python to remove the tabs and
extra
comas to line the fields up,  I would like however to get a list of the fields
and
their location in the string to import.  I looked in the addressbook dir and
couldn't find any doc or how to with that info. Would someone please drop me a
link
that references these field orders and other such info.  Thanks

--
Wayne Ringling
Computer System Admin.