Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Who is responsible for lang files?

From: Michal Samek
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Who is responsible for lang files?
Date: 05 Feb 2003 15:24:56 +0100

On St, 2003-02-05 at 13:51, Guillaume Courtois wrote:
> >I would like to send to someone my czech translations for some modules.
> Yes, you can send both files. I'm in the proces of completing the
> phpgw_en.lang
> files and will have it finished in a few days. but I'll compare your file
> with mine
> to check if my script has forgotten something.

..
> Post your files (in diff or complete format) into patch manager at
> savannah.gnu.org,
> this way I'll get them there or somebody else will be able to do it if I'm
> trapped
> between two dimensions for a long long time :)

Ok, I've posted it. Even if it's not perfect and it's only for some
basic modules, it's much better and complete than it was. It needs to be
refined during daily use (but unfortunatelly we had to choose differrent
gw software due to lacks of infolog). Hope that someone else is using
the phpgw in Czech? BTW maybe you could turn on the 'available' field in
the table of languages for 'cs' lang_id?

--
Michal Samek <address@hidden>