[Phpgroupware-users] Who is responsible for lang files?

From: Michal Samek
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Who is responsible for lang files?
Date: 05 Feb 2003 11:20:34 +0100

Hi,
I would like to send to someone my czech translations for some modules.
Is there someone responsible for lang files for a czech language?
I will send my phpgw_cs.lang with phpgw_en.lang which was modified
(extended with new phrases) during 'Scan for new phrases' placed at
module-id subdirectories. Is it ok?

Someone told me that I should make diffs for phpgw_en.lang but I think
that it's easier to send my phpgw_en.lang as is. It's just result of the
scanning on the actual (cvs branch tag) code which you should anyway do
regulary - without it even the other languages will not see the new
translated phrases, am I right?

--
Michal Samek <address@hidden>