Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Who is responsible for lang files?

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Who is responsible for lang files?
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 12:51:11 +0000

>I would like to send to someone my czech translations for some modules.

>Is there someone responsible for lang files for a czech language?

Hu, that's me !

>I will send my phpgw_cs.lang with phpgw_en.lang which was modified

>(extended with new phrases) during 'Scan for new phrases' placed at

>module-id subdirectories. Is it ok?

Yes, you can send both files. I'm in the proces of completing the phpgw_en.lang
files and will have it finished in a few days. but I'll compare your file with
mine
to check if my script has forgotten something.

>Someone told me that I should make diffs for phpgw_en.lang but I think

>that it's easier to send my phpgw_en.lang as is. It's just result of the

>scanning on the actual (cvs branch tag) code which you should anyway do

>regulary - without it even the other languages will not see the new

>translated phrases, am I right?

Even if the phrases does not exist in phpgw_en.lang, if it exists in your
langage it
should be translated (not 100 % sure, but I think).

As I told you, these english will be complete once I've finished my job (lots of
missing phrases, doublons to check, etc ...)

Post your files (in diff or complete format) into patch manager at
savannah.gnu.org,
this way I'll get them there or somebody else will be able to do it if I'm
trapped
between two dimensions for a long long time :)