Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Login Problems

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Login Problems
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 22:54:55 +0000

I don't have any other sugestions than to start some brute force debugging.  try
turning on some debugs in the various files and classes (most classes have a
debug
var at the top, setting to non zero will give you different levels of debug
info,
typically 1, 2, 3, 4 and sometimes more) and see what you get.  Keep in mind the
debug will affect the whole server so you may want to use a test server or plan
time when no one else is using it.