Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Login Problems

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Login Problems
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 17:17:22 +0000

have you check the apache error logs?  by default php logs there too.  Also do
you
have php set to not report errors and warnings? "error_reporting  =  E_ALL &
~E_NOTICE" is the default to show all errors and warnings but no notices.

What version of php and apache?  are they dist packages or did you compile?

If this is only on certain user, what do they have as the default app and does
that
app work for the users that can login?  If they have the "Welcome" screen as the
default, what apps do they have showing data on the main screen and do all those
work for others too?