[Phpgroupware-users] Infolog and cvs version question

From: Michal Samek
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Infolog and cvs version question
Date: 20 Dec 2002 15:37:44 +0100

Hi,
I'm testing the phpgw for a customer wanting also some kind of crm -
very easy, just to store some kind of information (with files attached)
related to some projects. I was very happy when I found phpgw including
infolog module which may satisfy the customer's needs. Everything
important so far worked well but infolog. It seems to be broken in
current stable version, am I right?

Should I try the .cvs version?

To be honest, I'm trying to install just now, but it looks like long run
for me, because of deps :

1) cvs infolog needs etemplates
2) etemplates needs sablotron and php module
3) rpm version which I found is not for rh7.3, it needs newer libstdc++
or what (I have up-to-date rh73)
4) I can't rebuild srpm sablotron neither php so it looks I should
update something around m4, maybe even gcc or something

I'm a bit tired of it all, so I would like to ask you if it's worth of
such a work - or simply, is the cvs version infolog usable with
projects? And is it reasonable to use the cvs version for production
server? We need just working addressbook, calendar, todo, projects,
email and infolog.

Thanks a lot

--
Michal Samek <address@hidden>