Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Infolog and cvs version question

From: Michal Samek
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Infolog and cvs version question
Date: 21 Dec 2002 10:10:31 +0100

> Don't give up yet! :)
>
> I am not sure what you have done.  I would suggest that you do the
> following:
> # cd /path/to/phpgroupware
> # cvs -z6 update -C -r Version-0_9_14-branch
>
> This will grab clean copies of the latest cvs stable version of phpgw.
> I would not recommend using the HEAD branch from cvs in a production
> environment, but I would use the stable branch (Version-0_9_14-branch)
> for such a role.
>
> As for projects in infolog ... iirc that is not currently suppported.
> But linking to calendar and addressbook is possible.
>
> Hope this helps

OK, for me it's so important feature (infolog tied to projects) that I
must try to hack it (yes, I did some rather bigger projects in php;
during holidays I will try to dig into the code).

Anyway if it is supported in the HEAD branch now, I would risk to use
it. Does anybody know about it's current state in the HEAD branch?