RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Is no one using this under NT/IIS?

From: Seibar Ghoti
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Is no one using this under NT/IIS?
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 16:30:50 -0500

From my notes during a new install:

1. Unzipped the distro into it's folder using fresh copy of fresh copy of .9.14.001
2.  Kept DBs the same, shouldn't need to change them.
3.  Ran Wade's fix (saved as phpfix.bat)
4.  Went into http://testserver/test/phpgroupware/setup
5.  Changed config options, saved file.  File is written.
6.  Upon hitting continue, receive the following errors:

Warning: Failed opening '/phpgwapi/inc/class.Template.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;d:\php\includes') in d:\inetpub\test\phpgroupware\setup\inc\functions.inc.php on line 48

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: template in d:\inetpub\test\phpgroupware\setup\inc\functions.inc.php(72) : eval()'d code on line 1

These are the same types of errors I received with my origional install. Changing the slashes in the files did fix these errors. However, I'm stopping at this point since what I was really trying was Wade's fix on a fresh install. Login page is still blank.

---
Answering the age-old question: Which is more painful? Going to work, or gouging your eye out with a spoon?
www.workorspoon.com