RE: [Phpgroupware-users] User-by-user application selections

From: Philip Glaser
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] User-by-user application selections
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 10:06:25 -0500

Hi,

I'm trying to do the upgrade but am having trouble specifying the correct
version tag for CVS. I keep getting the message "no such tag" The command
I'm using is as follows:

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/phpgr
oupware co -r Version-0_9_14_001-branch phpgroupware

I'm also using various variations of "Version-0_9_14_001-branch", to no
avail.

Thanks