RE: [Phpgroupware-users] User-by-user application selections

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] User-by-user application selections
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 16:41:17 +0000

doh!  cvs moved!  been so long we've forgotten...
here's the current info, and this page will always be accurate
http://phpgroupware.org/cvs/

You can also grab the .14.001 tar ball and do a cvs update from it.  The
tarballs
now include the CVS dirs so a simple `cvs -z6 update -dP` will grab the patches.