Re: [Phpgroupware-users] User-by-user application selections

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] User-by-user application selections
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 00:35:30 +0000

The apps may be included on one of the groups the user is a member of.  App
access
looks at the user, then at each of the groups.

And I highly recomend upgrading to 0.9.14.001, there are many bug fixes,
features
improvements and additions in all areas including setup and administration, and
best
of all, performance improvements.  An upgrade fom a standard .12 should be
smooth,
but as always, make backups incase you want/need to roll back.