Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpgw 0.9.14.001 is finally out

From: Lars Kneschke(priv.)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpgw 0.9.14.001 is finally out
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 11:02:50 +0000

on* Sun, 24 Nov 2002 21:16:47 -0800, you wrote*:
>At 17:48 24/11/2002, you wrote:
>>The wait is over ... 0.9.14.001 has hit the streets.
>
>Good news.
>

>>- Improved LDAP support for accounts and contacts
>
>Better news (I hope!!).
>
>As I don't have CVS installed, I've downloaded the release. How do I
>
>install it without blowing away my previous config? Is it simply a
>case of
>renaming header.inc.php before untarring and renaming it back
>afterwards?

I know you updated already, but i have good news for the next update.
header.inc.php gets created just for your installation from
header.inc.php.template. This means there is no header.inc.php in the
release. So you can just untar the tar-file.

But it is not bad to make a backup before... :)

Cu
--
Lars Kneschke
http://www.kneschke.de