[Phpgroupware-users] phpgw 0.9.14.001 is finally out

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] phpgw 0.9.14.001 is finally out
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 12:48:01 +1100

The wait is over ... 0.9.14.001 has hit the streets.

* What's in it

This is a bug fix release for 0.9.14, which includes the following
fixes/improvements:
- Support for Apache 2.x

- Improved LDAP support for accounts and contacts

- Various minor api/setup/config fixes

- Additional Translations - especially German and French

- Enhanced email client - now supports multiple mailboxes, spell check
and filters

- Sitemgr content management system - with multilingual support

- Addressbook - minor fixes

- Bookmarks - various fixes - mainly ui related

- Calendar - email notifications, acl enforcement and other minor fixes

- Chat - scrolls properly and focus always set to text input field

- Felamimail - added sieve support, improved ui, various minor fixes

- FileManager/phpWebHosting - various minor fixes

- Forums - fixed colors

- News Admin - minor changes to allow integration with sitemgr

- Polls - add/strip slashes and other minor issues

- Projects - various minor fixes

- Time Track - minor fixes

Thanks to all those who contributed patches, bug reports, time or
energy.  I can't remember you all but we are aware of your contribution
and appreciate it.

We have also added packages for property and eTemplates to the downloads
area. Please note these apps are *unsupported*. They have been released
so you can try them out and give the developer some feedback.

* Where to get it

We know that phpgroupware.org looks great, but it doesn't like being hit
too hard.  To try to prevent another meltdown, we encourage you to use a
mirror.

Our primary mirror is at sourceforge -
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=7305&release_id=124146

Please *don't* post bug reports or anything else on sourceforge.  This
is only used for downloads.  Any posts on sf will be ignored.

If you are in Europe please grab it from phpgw.de -
http://phpgw.de/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index

For those of you who already have a cvs install or have a .14
tarball/zip/bz2ball install just run a cvs update.

* Important Acknowledgements

Thanks again to all those who put in a great effort in getting this
release out the door - especially ceb - even though she won't admit it
she is the one who made sure the release got out.

Have fun ... enjoy

Cheers

Dave Hall (aka skwashd)
Stable Release Coordinator