Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpgw 0.9.14.001 is finally out

From: Des Dougan
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpgw 0.9.14.001 is finally out
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 17:54:21 -0800

At 23:28 24/11/2002, you wrote:
I am not sure how much work was done on that app before the release,
unfortunately the maintainer has left phpgw.  If you are interested in
doing some work on it we would appreciate it :)

Dave,

I would love to help, but I'm not a programmer. I've done a very little work on PHP, but I would in no way say I was competent in its use.

Regards,

Des