[Phpgroupware-users] Infolog problem with cvs integration with calendar

From: Joel E. Williams, Jr.
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Infolog problem with cvs integration with calendar
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 22:09:33 -0500

1st off, I don't have a CVS system.  I am hosted on a virtually hosted server, Linux with Apache.

I was reading in the Applications, Infolog, CVS material where it appears to me there has been an integration of Infolog with Calendar.

I attempted to download all files that appeared to have changed, replaced those files in my infolog directory (after backing everything) then uploaded to my server.  I tried to register hooks from Administration but don't see Infolog in either the Admin view and get a blank page when I click the Infolog Menu link.

Can someone provide some direction as to how to proceed from here.  If Infolog has integrated the calendar, I would like to implement this functionality.

Joel