[Phpgroupware-users] Deadly bug in phpgroupware? .. plz help ..

From: Phredd
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Deadly bug in phpgroupware? .. plz help ..
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 03:10:24 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

Repeat of previous message "has anyone checked
registration for simultaneous logins"

This seems to me to be a serious bug ... if peoples
login id and password are overwritten by another
simultaneous user, then neither will be able to login
to their accounts.

Plz would someone test this on their systems as well.
Is there a phpgroupware demo site that we can test by
loggin in at exactly the same time?