Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Deadly bug in phpgroupware? .. plz help ..

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Deadly bug in phpgroupware? .. plz help ..
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 02:18:16 +0000

i'm guessing it probably is a bug, but there are very few ppl using the
registration app, and even fewer, or none, using it for open registration on a
high
enough volume site that they would ever see this bug.

Seems like the fix would be simple enough, do a select before the insert so the
the
accound lid is never duped.