[Phpgroupware-users] Blank screen after login - except - detailed info i

From: Joel E. Williams, Jr.
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Blank screen after login - except - detailed info included
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 11:29:04 -0400

Installed phpGroupWare 0.9.14.00 from the tarball on a shared hosting environement --
Linux - hosted by www.futurequest.net
Apache platform
PHP4.1.2
MySQL 3.23.29

Setup seemed to go without a hitch.  I installed the applications.

I have enabled debugging.

I log in at http://www.coastaloutdoors.com/phpgroupware/ I get a blank screen with the following debug info:
Get this for debugging:
sane environment: messageonly
domain: default
main class loaded: messageonly
LID: reeljustice
User ID: 6
debug: datetime::datetime::gmtnow

I can also login at http://www.coastaloutdoors.com/phpgroupware/admin/ and see 2 columns with the various applications and options.

If I click on the TOP "tab" navigation links, I get the following:

Welcome:
Produces a Login Screen http://www.coastaloutdoors.com/phpgroupware/login.php screen with
Password ________
Login button

Preferences:
Produces a main screen with various options Preferences with Change your Password, etc Addressbook with links, etc
Clicking on any of them kicks me to the same login screen.

If I click on the LEFT navigation links, I get the following for each

Administration:
Clicking initially presents various admin options/links in the main page.  If I click on any of the admin options/links from the main page, such as
Site Configuration, I get a login screen address@hidden etc
EXCEPT clicking on PHP information link pops up a screen which displays the phpinfo

Addressbook:
I can click on the "Addressbook" link in the left navigation column and see a screen which allows "Add", "Add VCard", "Import Contacts", etc.  If I click on either of these links in the main window, I'm thrown to the login window again.

Calendar:
Click elicits a blank screen with the following debug
sane environment: messageonly
domain: default
main class loaded: messageonly
debug: datetime::datetime::gmtnow

Email:
gives a huge amount of debug info - if needed for basic evaluation, I can provide

User Manual:
I can see the various headings and subheadings as well as the information when clicking these links.

Notes:
Clicking the left nav link provides a main screen with "Category" "show all dropdown select box", "search box" and "Add note button".  If I click the "Add note" button, I get thrown to the login screen again with the @default as above in Admin/Site Configuration

To Do List:
Clicking the left nav link produces a main screen view with Category, Show All, Status Urgency* Title, etc.
Clicking the "Add" button kicks me to the same @default login screen
Clicking "View matrix of actual month" kicks to the same @default login screen