Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Blank screen after login - except - detailed in

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Blank screen after login - except - detailed info included
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 19:32:58 +0000

you really don't want to run with degun on unless you have a specific problem
you
are trying to debug.  Debug WILL break an otherwise working install.

Joel E. Williams, Jr. (address@hidden) wrote*:

>Installed phpGroupWare 0.9.14.00 from the tarball on a shared hosting
environement --
>Linux - hosted by www.futurequest.net
>Apache platform
>PHP4.1.2
>MySQL 3.23.29
>
>Setup seemed to go without a hitch.  I installed the applications.
>
>I have enabled debugging.
>
>I log in at http://www.coastaloutdoors.com/phpgroupware/ I get a blank screen
>with
the following debug info:
>Get this for debugging:
>sane environment: messageonly
>domain: default
>main class loaded: messageonly
>LID: reeljustice
>User ID: 6
>debug: datetime::datetime::gmtnow
>

>I can also login at http://www.coastaloutdoors.com/phpgroupware/admin/ and see
>2
columns with the various applications and options.

>If I click on the TOP "tab" navigation links, I get the following:
>
>Welcome:
>Produces a Login Screen http://www.coastaloutdoors.com/phpgroupware/login.php
screen with
>Username         @default
>Password
>Login button
>
>Preferences:
>Produces a main screen with various options Preferences with Change your
>Password,
etc Addressbook with links, etc
>Clicking on any of them kicks me to the same login screen.
>

>If I click on the LEFT navigation links, I get the following for each
>
>Administration:
>Clicking initially presents various admin options/links in the main page.  If I
click on any of the admin options/links from the main page, such as
>Site Configuration, I get a login screen Username    @default etc
>EXCEPT clicking on PHP information link pops up a screen which displays the
>phpinfo
>

>Addressbook:
>I can click on the "Addressbook" link in the left navigation column and see a
screen which allows "Add", "Add VCard", "Import Contacts", etc.  If I click on
either of these links in the main window, I'm thrown to the login window again.

>Calendar:
>Click elicits a blank screen with the following debug
>sane environment: messageonly
>domain: default
>main class loaded: messageonly
>debug: datetime::datetime::gmtnow
>
>Email:
>gives a huge amount of debug info - if needed for basic evaluation, I can
>provide
>
>User Manual:
>I can see the various headings and subheadings as well as the information when
clicking these links.

>Notes:
>Clicking the left nav link provides a main screen with "Category" "show all
dropdown select box", "search box" and "Add note button".  If I click the "Add
note" button, I get thrown to the login screen again with the @default as above
in
Admin/Site Configuration

>To Do List:
>Clicking the left nav link produces a main screen view with Category, Show All,
Status Urgency* Title, etc.