RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Timetrack Deletes

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Timetrack Deletes
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 09:51:31 -0400

You discovered a piece of the final solution logic - you have to check that
the job doesn't have time attached to it before you delete it

Personally, I think an added 'obsolete' field would be best (rather than
actually deleting the job record), that way you could filter out the
obsolete projects in the different listings but keep the time entries
associated to the right project

>From what I understand, you post the changes in the patch section at the
savanah website - instructions are available somewhere on the phpgroupware
site (and you'll have to subscribe to get a free savanah account)

Also, you should subscribe to the phpgroupware-developers mailing list